Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Starship Pilot


      I am a pilot in a sea of spacecraft. There is great conflict here, but in that conflict great opportunity-- that brings a great many people from many places who all go about their business as if nothing out of the ordinary is going on.
      I departed my planet, one on the fringes of the system, some time ago to seek my success out in this sea. And jobs I found, flying cargo and taking on various other odd jobs. But I gradually became aware that something very sinister was occurring. Things I would hardly wish to describe to other than to let you know that your heart would go out to these poor souls if you understood.
      There are those that oppose the empire but they are scattered about the system among the pirates and thieves, lurking on worlds beyond the fringe. For now, all I can do is concern myself with my own survival and hope I can find a way to do some good in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment