Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Forest Planet Love



       This is a beautiful forest. The lush expanses of green extend all around me and are teeming with peaceful, warm, and loving beings. I love it here-- I feel very safe, and very loved. Elves roam and care for the forest and many other fantastic beings of plant and animal nature go about their activities. 

       I am very small-- perhaps 2 feet tall, perhaps shorter. I am some type of mythological being, perhaps a Gnome? Regardless I am a very little man. Before I came here I was not little; I was quite massive in fact, massive enough to soar around the galaxy and think nothing of a passing planet. My spiritual power matched my massiveness, but something was missing-- I could not quite put my finger on it at the time. Now, with the profound Love I feel in the forest I would hardly want to imagine going back to a place without.

      Everyone in the forest speaks-- they speak to me and they will speak to you. Connect with a tree by focusing 1 ft beneath it's base in the Earth and feel the unique personality connect with your psyche. The beings here are highly varied but all incredibly loving and warm. The green and love is fading out. I'm waking up. I'm back, but still feel like I'm there.. The peaceful loving energy remains with me, draining from one existence into another. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment